Hello World!

New to the forums? Introduce yourself here.
Site Admin
Sep 14, 2020
Given: 4 Received: 2

If it isn't obvious I'm the founder of DistantFinds. I'm a software developer by day and DistantFinds is a side project of mine that has occupied most of my nights for the past few years (luckily no burnout so far 😊).

I'm hoping DistantFinds becomes the go-to source for product reviews, Q&As and discussion from customers of Chinese shopping sites. I will try to get the ball rolling as best I can and would really appreciate it if you, your friends, family...heck your sworn enemies join in on the fun.

tab
Sep 18, 2020
Given: 2 Received: 3
Howdy Ho! I will be the Terrance to your Philip. If you don't watch South Park none of that made sense 🤣. From your product review I see you are a fellow Canuck 🇨🇦. I'm no good with introductions but will be joining in on the fun!

Site Admin
Sep 14, 2020
Given: 4 Received: 2
Welcome! Not gonna lie, my heart skipped a beat seeing that notification icon light up. Good to know the registration process is working 😅 I love South Park! Looking forward to seeing "The Pandemic Special". Please feel free to add content to the site, we can clearly use it 🙃

Quick question, did you find the site through Indie Hackers?

tab
Sep 18, 2020
Given: 2 Received: 3
I ain’t no hacker 😂. I found the website through the front page of the internet ☺️.
These users liked tab's post:
DistantFinds